Scholarship Check List
- Letter of Recommendation from Local Virginia Resident Sheriff?
- Application Complete and Signed?
- Majoring in Criminal Justice Field (Not pre-law/law)?
- Attending Virginia College or University?
- Application Received in the Virginia Sheriffs’ Institute’s Office by May 1, 2018 (postmarks not accepted)?
- Essay Attached?
- High School Transcripts attached (for incoming freshman applicants only)?
- College Transcripts attached for currently enrolled college students? College student’s transcripts must provide major.
- Proof of Acceptance from College or University Attached?
- S.A.T. and/or ACT Scores Attached (for incoming freshman applicants only)?
- For Students 18 and older, a copy of voter registration card attached? For students under 18, a copy of a picture ID with home address attached?