Scholarship Check List
- Letter of Recommendation from resident Virginia Sheriff?
- Application Completed Online and Electronically Signed?
- Majoring in Criminal Justice Field (Not pre-law/law)?
- Attending a Virginia College or University for the 2020-21 school year?
- Application and all Required Documents and Information Submitted Online by May 1, 2020?
- Essay Included?
- High School Transcripts submitted (for incoming freshman applicants only)?
- College Transcripts submitted for currently enrolled college students? College student’s transcripts must provide major.
- Proof of Acceptance from College or University Submitted (for incoming freshman applicants only)?
- For Students 18 and older, a copy of voter registration card submitted? For students under 18, a copy of a government issued picture ID with home address submitted?